Ember and its benefits
The main aim of Ember it to do all things quickly. It offers developers the best practices for the chosen platform. Applying the following JS is a great solution to start a new project. Moreover, Ember.js provides users with some external tools which will be of great advantage. Among the other benefits are:
- Ember Inspector option allows inspecting all available objects in the browser’s developer tools;
- a set “ember-cli” presents a diverse world of significant tools for adding to app toolkit.
Vue and its benefits
- enhanced HTML – helps to optimize the processing of HTML-blocks using various components;
- maximum performance – the Vue app has the highest performance compared to other frameworks thanks to the excellent speed and flexibility;
Angular and its benefits
- MVVM allows separating models and views to change them separately from each other (for example, the developer sets the parameters for working with data, while the designer works with the interface);
- two-way data binding – frees the server from having to work with templates, displaying them as HTML tags;
- improved RXJS and accelerated compilation (less than 3 seconds), new HttpClient launcher.
You may also like: the difference between product thinking vs project thinking
React and its benefits
- simple syntax for ease of learning and application – development on React.js takes a minimum of time since it does not require an in-depth study of TypeScript;
- the possibility of work at high load – subject to simultaneous use with ES6 / 7 ReactJS;
- virtual DOM – allows setting the difference between the previous and the current state of the interface to optimize browser updates;
- constant updates of the library data in accordance with the wishes and feedback of the developers react application.
NodeJS and its benefits
Node is a platform with the ability to work with the DOM through the library. It gives the possibility to write a complete program for the Web, Linux, OS X, Windows. Of course, it is suitable for creating an API – there are many suitable libraries, for example, Loopback. Among its advantages are:
- a convenient and functional package manager -npm. It makes managing modules and dependencies easy and comfortable;
- the devs will not depend on third-party servers to build libraries for processing requests and responses with Node;
- this platform also provides better performance in some situations.
Meteor and its benefits
- single language;
- smart packages;
- meteor allows increasing the number of users with very simplified accounting systems, and also provides a smart package for other things, such as creating CoffeeScript applications.
Backbone and its benefits
- deals with easy usability modules;
- uses traditional web dev libraries;
- is created to meet all users’ requirements.
Mithril and its advantages
It is not a very popular framework. However, many developers choose it to create the one-page app on a client-side because of numerous advantages:
- size. The framework is really lightweight and fast;
- it deals with any browser and doesn’t require polyfills;
- has a minimum of DOM updates thanks to a virtual algorithm.
Polymer and its benefits
- easier creation of web components;
- two-way data-binding;
- dynamic properties;
- conditional and duplicate patterns;
- more convenient work with events.
Aurelia and its benefits
Aurelia is a next-generation framework that uses modern concepts like ES6, web components, and modularity to help on the development of powerful, future-proof applications. Among its benefits are:
- two-way data binding;
- extensible HTML;
- routing and UI Composition;
- broad language support.
All in all, a framework is a software product that, to a certain extent, simplifies the developer’s life — it provides turnkey solutions, which is very important when working with a project. It is necessary for increasing the speed of development, gaining new experience and improving the professional level. As you can see the number of JS frameworks is incredible. The following advantages may help to understand which one meets your requirements.
How to build a saas application? We have got an answer to that question!