- 6+ months of working experience in developing desktop apps;
- Good knowledge of the .Net framework;
- Strong understanding of OOP and MVVM design patterns;
- Intermediate English.
The App for managing the files and contains the Study tools for speed up the studying and reduce the studying time such as Speed reading, Read-Along Audio and Flashcards creating. Also, it tracks studying progress.
Customer origin: the USA.
Tech Stack: .NET + C#, WPF, UWP, Image Processing, PRISM.
- Following and improving project conventions (architecture approach, code style, best practices);
- Following existing project processes, methodologies and guidelines;
- Estimation of tasks and functionality and fit with own estimates;
- Creating and updating project documentation (technical and functional);
- Setup and maintenance of project environments;
- Negotiation / explanation of requirements and technical questions with the clients;
- Delivery of assigned tasks:
- clarification and analysis of requirements;
- performing all needed investigations for successful delivery;
- writing & reviewing code and functionality, refining and rewriting it as necessary;
- testing own functionality before moving task to QA testing;
- presentation & demo of delivered tasks (internal / external);
- Working closely with other staff, such as project managers, quality engineers, UI/UX designers, business analysts, sales and marketing professionals;
- Following company processes (time log, vacation, internal policies, prescribed in InoXoft Guide);
- Investigation of new technologies;
- Continuous update of technical knowledge and soft skills by attending in-house and external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications;
- Providing feedback to colleagues, managers and company.
- Transparent and open communication;
- Performance Appraisals;
- Tech Reviews according to Competence Matrix;
- Opportunity to share knowledge on internal tech talks at AcademyX Hub;
- Implementation of the newest technologies on all projects;
- Support of your self-development and career maps for professional growth;
- Mentorship programs.
- Flexible working hours;
- Partly compensation for attending courses and seminars;
- English Courses, lessons with a native speaker;
- Membership in IT Cluster;
- Online library with the latest literature;
- Partly compensation for sports activities and Medical service;
- 20 working days of paid vacations, paid sick leaves and holidays;
- Corporate celebrations and team-building;
- Movie nights, board games and poker clubs.