6+ months of experience with Node.js;
Experience with Express, MongoDB, Twillio SDK, SendGrid SDK;
Well-developed communication & team working skills;
Intermediate English level or higher to communicate with the client.
API to transfer the functionality to a new version of the client’s platform. The main purpose of the platform – help businesses gain feedback from customers on different platforms such as Google Adwords, Facebook, Yelp etc.
Tech Stack: Node.js; Express, MongoDB, Twillio SDK, SendGrid SDK.
Customer origin: Canada.
- Following and improving project conventions (architecture approach, code style, best practices);
- Following existing project processes, methodologies, and guidelines;
- Estimation of tasks and functions and fit with own estimates;
- Creating and updating project documentation (technical and functional);
- Setup and maintenance of project environments;
- Negotiation/explanation of requirements and technical questions with the clients;
- Delivery of assigned tasks:
1. Clarification and analysis of requirements;
2. Performing all needed investigations for successful delivery;
3. Writing & reviewing code and functionality, refining and rewriting it as necessary;
4. Testing own functionality before moving the task to QA testing;
5. Presentation & demo of delivered tasks (internal/external).
- Working closely with other staff, such as project managers, quality engineers, UI/UX designers, business analysts, sales and marketing professionals;
- Following company processes (time log, vacation, internal policies, prescribed in InoXoft Guide);
- Investigation of new technologies;
- Continuous update of technical knowledge and soft skills by attending in-house and external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications;
- Providing feedback to colleagues, managers, and company.
- Transparent and open communication;
- Performance Appraisals;
- Tech Reviews according to Competence Matrix;
- Opportunity to share knowledge on internal tech talks at AcademyX Hub;
- Implementation of the newest technologies on all projects;
- Support of your self-development and career maps for professional growth;
- Mentorship programs.
- Flexible working hours;
- Partly compensation for attending courses and seminars;
- English Courses, lessons with a native speaker;
- Membership in IT Cluster;
- Online library with the latest literature;
- Partly compensation for sports activities and Medical service;
- 20 working days of paid vacations, paid sick leaves and holidays;
- Corporate celebrations and team-building;
- Movie nights, board games and poker clubs.