- 6+ months of professional experience in QA area;
- Strong understanding of Agile/Scrum;
- Strong understanding of software defect life cycle;
- Understanding of test design techniques;
- Service and teamwork orientation;
- Upper-Intermediate English.
An analytic tool that was created to simplify web annalists and help marketers and product managers to simply understand their audiences. This tool has the following features: Marketing Channel Analysis, Button Performance, Landing Page Tracking, Individual Visitor Journeys, Event Correlations, Smart Funnels, Health Check, Reports, and much more.
- Reporting and documenting bugs and technical issues;
- Requirements analysis and processing;
- Test cases/checklists and other types of test documentation creation;
- Functional, regression, smoke tests for web and mobile projects;
- Perform testing activities on one big or several small projects.
- Transparent and open communication;
- Performance Appraisals;
- Tech Reviews according to Competence Matrix;
- Opportunity to share knowledge on internal tech talks at AcademyX Hub;
- Implementation of the newest technologies on all projects;
- Support of your self-development and career maps for professional growth;
- Mentorship programs.
- Flexible working hours;
- Partly compensation for attending courses and seminars;
- English Courses, lessons with a native speaker;
- Membership in IT Cluster;
- Online library with the latest literature;
- Partly compensation for sports activities and Medical service;
- 20 working days of paid vacations, paid sick leaves and holidays;
- Corporate celebrations and team-building;
- Movie nights, board games and poker clubs.