- 6+ months of professional experience in QA area;
- Strong understanding of Agile/Scrum;
- Strong understanding of software defect life cycle;
- Understanding of test design techniques;
- Service and teamwork orientation;
- Intermediate English or higher.
An analytic tool that was created to simplify web annalists and help marketers and product managers to simply understand their audiences. This tool has the following features: Marketing Channel Analysis, Button Performance, Landing Page Tracking, Individual Visitor Journeys, Event Correlations, Smart Funnels, Health Check, Reports, and much more.
- Reporting and documenting bugs and technical issues;
- Requirements analysis and processing;
- Test cases/checklists and other types of test documentation creation;
- Functional, regression, smoke tests for web and mobile projects;
- Perform testing activities on one big or several small projects.
- Transparent and open communication;
- Performance Appraisals;
- Tech Reviews according to Competence Matrix;
- Opportunity to share knowledge on internal tech talks at AcademyX Hub;
- Implementation of the newest technologies on all projects;
- Support of your self-development and career maps for professional growth;
- Mentorship programs.
- Flexible working hours;
- Partly compensation for attending courses and seminars;
- English Courses, lessons with a native speaker;
- Membership in IT Cluster;
- Online library with the latest literature;
- Partly compensation for sports activities and Medical service;
- 20 working days of paid vacations, paid sick leaves and holidays;
- Corporate celebrations and team-building;
- Movie nights, board games and poker clubs.