- 1+ years of experience;
- Computer math awareness/Data structures knowledge;
- Good knowledge in programming language core (declarations/statements/flows);
- Strong OOP background, good in MVC/MVP and refactoring;
- Experienced in UIKit, Storyboards, auto layout, UI animations;
- Good in networking, HTTP, REST, remote server;
- Good in CoreGraphics, CoreAnimation, MapKit;
- Understanding of Push notifications, iCloud, basics of Payments/IAP;
- Knowledge of multithreading/synchronization primitives;
- Languages: C/C++ — basics, Objective C — good, Swift — strong;
- Comfortable with Agile methodologies, JIRA, Trello, git, BitBucket, and code review.
- Estimating work efforts based on the requirements;
- Writing and testing code, refining and rewriting it as necessary;
- Working closely with other staff, such as project managers, UX designers, other developers;
- Following company processes (time log, vacation, etc.);
- Investigation of new technologies;
- Requirements analysis;
- Continuous update of technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications.
The App for managing the files and contains the Study tools for speed up the studying and reduce the studying time such as Speed reading, Read-Along Audio and Flashcards creating. Also, it tracks studying progress.
Customer origin: the USA.
- Transparent and open communication;
- Performance Appraisals;
- Tech Reviews according to Competence Matrix;
- Opportunity to share knowledge on internal tech talks at AcademyX Hub;
- Implementation of the newest technologies on all projects;
- Support of your self-development and career maps for professional growth;
- Mentorship programs.
- Flexible working hours;
- Partly compensation for attending courses and seminars;
- English Courses, lessons with a native speaker;
- Membership in IT Cluster;
- Online library with the latest literature;
- Partly compensation for sports activities and Medical service;
- 20 working days of paid vacations, paid sick leaves and holidays;
- Corporate celebrations and team-building;
- Movie nights, board games and poker clubs.