- 1+ years of professional experience in Quality Assurance/Testing of web, mobile (iOS/Android) applications;
- Experience in writing Acceptance Criteria for Client approval;
- Experience in direct communication with client on requirements clarification;
- Knowledge of software testing methodologies and procedures;
- Proactive, analytical skills;
- Upper-Intermediate English.
Israeli based startup with headquarters in San-Francisco. The company was founded in 2011 by engineers with a vision to change the way the world delivers reliable software. Tired of trying to resolve software errors using manual, noisy log files, the team searched for a better way. We built a powerful break-through solution that empowers developers, QA, DevOps and the business with actionable, code-level insights.
Today, large enterprises have come to rely on this company to ensure a stable, reliable, software experience. Our team is working with development of the backoffice of the company system and integrating with backend API. Backoffice is intended to give ability to user of the system to configure settings and other related things of the system.
- Clarification & analysis of requirements;
- Analysis of risks on the project;
- Supporting the communication with Client & Product Owner;
- Estimation of stories;
- Project test plan development;
- Designing, reviewing and executing test cases;
- Tracking & verification of defects;
- Setup the testing environment;
- Test coverage management;
- Providing weekly test reports;
- Working closely with other staff, such as project managers, graphic artists, UX designers, software developers, systems analysts, and other QA engineers;
- Following company processes (time log, vacation, etc.);
- Continuous update of technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications.
- Transparent and open communication;
- Performance Appraisals;
- Tech Reviews according to Competence Matrix;
- Opportunity to share knowledge on internal tech talks at AcademyX Hub;
- Implementation of the newest technologies on all projects;
- Support of your self-development and career maps for professional growth;
- Mentorship programs.
- Flexible working hours;
- Partly compensation for attending courses and seminars;
- English Courses, lessons with a native speaker;
- Membership in IT Cluster;
- Online library with the latest literature;
- Partly compensation for sports activities and Medical service;
- 20 working days of paid vacations, paid sick leaves and holidays;
- Corporate celebrations and team-building;
- Movie nights, board games and poker clubs.