- 8-12+ months of experience working as a Front-End Developer;
- 6+ months of experience with ReactJS;
- Intermediate English.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Redux, Angular or Vue JS.
The client provides a solution for an easy to use, effective content repository. Especially for big enterprise companies. Feedback: “With this powerful searching, we are able to quickly access the “how to” articles as we originally intended. Also, the web clipper is a ridiculously awesome tool.”
We are looking a new member of the team to develop new one big chapter of the repository: custom document flow, like CRM. The project provides a lot of investigation, looking for new solutions and decisions, learning new platforms and technologies.
- Requirements analysis;
- Estimating work efforts based on the requirements;
- Following existing project architecture;
- Writing and testing code, refining and rewriting it as necessary;
- Creating and updating project documentation (technical and functional);
- Negotiation of technical questions with the client;
- Working closely with other staff, such as project managers, graphic artists, UX designers, other developers, systems analysts, sales and marketing professionals;
- Following company processes (time log, vacation, etc.);
- Investigation of new technologies;
- Continuous update of technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications.
- Transparent and open communication;
- Performance Appraisals;
- Tech Reviews according to Competence Matrix;
- Opportunity to share knowledge on internal tech talks at AcademyX Hub;
- Implementation of the newest technologies on all projects;
- Support of your self-development and career maps for professional growth;
- Mentorship programs.
- Flexible working hours;
- Partly compensation for attending courses and seminars;
- English Courses, lessons with a native speaker;
- Membership in IT Cluster;
- Online library with the latest literature;
- Partly compensation for sports activities and Medical service;
- 20 working days of paid vacations, paid sick leaves and holidays;
- Corporate celebrations and team-building;
- Movie nights, board games and poker clubs.