- 2+ years of professional experience in QA Automation;
- 1+ years of experience with Java automation;
- Solid skills in Java and OOP;
- Experience in creation of automation frameworks from scratch;
- Experience in maintenance/support of existing automation frameworks;
- Experience with continuous integration processes and tools, Jenkins in particular;
- Experience of working with version control systems (GIT);
- In-depth knowledge of test automation approaches and procedures;
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum;
- Upper-intermediate English.
- Participation in development of test automation framework architecture;
- Automation of regression and another functional testing on Web projects;
- Building and maintaining automated testing frameworks;
- Integrating automated testing into the CI process;
- Test case adjustments for automated testing needs;
- Test data and test environment preparations;
- Making a conclusion and reporting about the stability of the product under test.
- Transparent and open communication;
- Performance Appraisals;
- Tech Reviews according to Competence Matrix;
- Opportunity to share knowledge on internal tech talks at AcademyX Hub;
- Implementation of the newest technologies on all projects;
- Support of your self-development and career maps for professional growth;
- Mentorship programs.
- Flexible working hours;
- Partly compensation for attending courses and seminars;
- English Courses, lessons with a native speaker;
- Membership in IT Cluster;
- Online library with the latest literature;
- Partly compensation for sports activities and Medical service;
- 20 working days of paid vacations, paid sick leaves and holidays;
- Corporate celebrations and team-building;
- Movie nights, board games and poker clubs.