3+ years of experience with Java;
- Knowledge of Java 8 / 11, build-in libraries;
- Knowledge of Git, Maven and branch strategies;
- Strong background in test driven development, automated testing (jBehave) and other software engineering best practices (e.g., performance, security, BDD, etc.);
- Experience in RESTful web services development;
- Upper-intermediate English.
Would be a plus:
Experience in writing and deploying Java code bases with significant experience in building/maintaining continuous integration and deployment environments (e.g., Jenkins, Travis-CI, Chef/Puppet, Cruise Control, etc.);
Experience of working in cloud based infrastructure, particularly AWS, Azure;
Experience creating Docker.
Israeli based startup with headquarters in San-Francisco.
Was founded in 2011 by engineers with a vision to change the way the world delivers reliable software. Tired of trying to resolve software errors using manual, noisy log files, the team searched for a better way. This is a powerful break-through solution that empowers developers, QA, DevOps and the business with actionable, code-level insights. Our team is working with development of the backoffice of the system. Backoffice is intended to give the ability to user of the system to configure settings and other related things of the system.
There is a lot of communication with Product Managers/Owners on customer side.
- Communicate clearly and accurately about technical topics;
- Reviewing code and providing mentorship to other developers in the agile team;
- Handle complex problems that may arise during solution implementation and field support providing creative and rapid solutions;
- Following and improving project conventions (architecture approach, code style, best practices);
- Following and suggest improvements for the existing project processes, methodologies, and guidelines;
- Estimation of tasks and functionality and fit with own estimates;
- Creating and updating project documentation (technical and functional);
- Setup and maintenance of project environments;
- Negotiation/explanation of technical questions and requirements with the clients;
- Participation in a technical interview with clients;
- Guide, consult and make advice to team members with the delivery of assigned tasks;
- Contribute to employees growth by providing tech feedback and setting tech goals;
- Conduct project related tech interview for external candidates;
- Delivery of assigned tasks:
1. clarification and analysis of requirements;
2. performing all needed investigations for successful delivery;
3. writing & reviewing code and functionality, refining and rewriting it as necessary;
4. testing own functionality before moving task to QA testing;
5. presentation & demo of delivered tasks (internal/external);
- Working closely with other staff, such as project managers, quality engineers, UI/UX designers, business analysts, sales and marketing professionals;
- Following company processes (time log, vacation, internal policies, prescribed in InoXoft Guide);
- Investigation of new technologies;
- Continuous update of technical knowledge and soft skills by attending in-house and external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications;
- Providing feedback to colleagues, managers and company.
- Transparent and open communication;
- Performance Appraisals;
- Tech Reviews according to Competence Matrix;
- Opportunity to share knowledge on internal tech talks at AcademyX Hub;
- Implementation of the newest technologies on all projects;
- Support of your self-development and career maps for professional growth;
- Mentorship programs.
- Flexible working hours;
- Partly compensation for attending courses and seminars;
- English Courses, lessons with a native speaker;
- Membership in IT Cluster;
- Online library with the latest literature;
- Partly compensation for sports activities and Medical service;
- 20 working days of paid vacations, paid sick leaves and holidays;
- Corporate celebrations and team-building;
- Movie nights, board games and poker clubs.