- Knowledge of writing testing/technical documentation;
- Knowledge of software testing methodologies, tools and processes;
- 1,5+ years of working experience;
- Detail-oriented, organized and analytical skills is a plus;
- Stong Intermediate English level is a MUST.
Desktop / Web-based platform for clients – huge companies that have large stocks. When they need to provide an inventory process they can use the application for barcode scanning or even RFID scanning.
It is already implemented a high-performance management system for databases with unusually for mobile huge amount of data.
The application helps to manage inventory for big companies with a large amount of equipment, where count and equipment types change at least once a season.
- Clarification & analysis of requirements;
- Analysis of risks on the project;
- Supporting the communication with Client & Product Owner;
- Estimation of stories;
- Project test plan development;
- Designing, reviewing and executing test cases;
- Tracking & verification of defects;
- Setup the testing environment;
- Test coverage management;
- Providing weekly test reports;
- Working closely with other staff, such as project managers, graphic artists, UX designers, software developers, systems analysts, and other QA engineers;
- Following company processes (time log, vacation, etc.);
- Continuous update of technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications.
- Transparent and open communication;
- Performance Appraisals;
- Tech Reviews according to Competence Matrix;
- Opportunity to share knowledge on internal tech talks at AcademyX Hub;
- Implementation of the newest technologies on all projects;
- Support of your self-development and career maps for professional growth;
- Mentorship programs.
- Flexible working hours;
- Partly compensation for attending courses and seminars;
- English Courses, lessons with a native speaker;
- Membership in IT Cluster;
- Online library with the latest literature;
- Partly compensation for sports activities and Medical service;
- 20 working days of paid vacations, paid sick leaves and holidays;
- Corporate celebrations and team-building;
- Movie nights, board games and poker clubs.