- 1+ years of professional experience in Quality Assurance/Testing of web, mobile (iOS/Android) applications;
- Experience in writing Acceptance Criteria for Client approval;
- Experience in direct communication with client on requirements clarification;
- Knowledge of software testing methodologies and procedures;
- Proactive, analytical skills;
- Upper-Intermediate English.
Customer: Israeli / Mexico
Desktop / Web platform from scratch for huge factory manufacture controlling and optimization; integration with hardware over the streaming protocols to obtain production data from equipment. Project scope and complexity is far from daily web development with writing endless CRUDs and web forms.
- Clarification & analysis of requirements;
- Analysis of risks on the project;
- Supporting the communication with Client & Product Owner;
- Estimation of stories;
- Project test plan development;
- Designing, reviewing and executing test cases;
- Tracking & verification of defects;
- Setup the testing environment;
- Test coverage management;
- Providing weekly test reports;
- Working closely with other staff, such as project managers, graphic artists, UX designers, software developers, systems analysts, and other QA engineers;
- Following company processes (time log, vacation, etc.);
- Continuous update of technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications.
- Transparent and open communication;
- Performance Appraisals;
- Tech Reviews according to Competence Matrix;
- Opportunity to share knowledge on internal tech talks at AcademyX Hub;
- Implementation of the newest technologies on all projects;
- Support of your self-development and career maps for professional growth;
- Mentorship programs.
- Flexible working hours;
- Partly compensation for attending courses and seminars;
- English Courses, lessons with a native speaker;
- Membership in IT Cluster;
- Online library with the latest literature;
- Partly compensation for sports activities and Medical service;
- 20 working days of paid vacations, paid sick leaves and holidays;
- Corporate celebrations and team-building;
- Movie nights, board games and poker clubs.