- 2+ years of experience with NodeJS;
- Time Management and flexibility;
- Teamwork and collaboration;
- Continuous self-learning mindset;
- Estimation & planning skills;
- Analytical thinking and decision making;
- Business orientation;
- Agile methodologies;
- SDLC Practical Understanding;
- Project tracking tools knowledge (Jira, Trello, Confluence);
- Team leading experience would be a plus;
- Designing project architecture experience would be a plus.
- Following and improving project conventions (architecture approach, code style, best practices);
- Following exsiting project processes, methodologies and guidelines;
- Estimation of tasks and functionality and fit with own estimates;
- Setup and maintenance of project environments;
- Creating and updating project documentation (technical and functional);
- Negotiation / explanation of technical questions with the clients;
- Delivery of assigned tasks:
1. clarification and analysis of requirements;
2. performing all needed investigations for successful delivery;
3. writing & reviewing code and functionality, refining and rewriting it as necessary;
4. testing own functionality before moving task to QA testing;
5. presentation & demo of delivered tasks (internal/external);
- Requirements analysis;
- Estimating work efforts based on the requiements;
- Following and improving existing project architecture;
- Setup and maintainance of project environments;
- Writing and testing code, refining and rewriting it as necessary;
- Negotiation of technical questions with the client;
- Creating and updating project documentation (technical and functional).
API to transfer the functionality to a new version of the client’s platform. The main purpose of the platform – help businesses gain feedback from customers on different platforms such as Google Adwords, Facebook, Yelp etc. The next step would be designing serverless architecture to transform the current solution into a Customer Data Platform.
Tech Stack: Node.js, Express, MongoDB, Twillio SDK, SendGrid SDK.
- Transparent and open communication;
- Performance Appraisals;
- Tech Reviews according to Competence Matrix;
- Opportunity to share knowledge on internal tech talks at AcademyX Hub;
- Implementation of the newest technologies on all projects;
- Support of your self-development and career maps for professional growth;
- Mentorship programs.
- Flexible working hours;
- Partly compensation for attending courses and seminars;
- English Courses, lessons with a native speaker;
- Membership in IT Cluster;
- Online library with the latest literature;
- Partly compensation for sports activities and Medical service;
- 20 working days of paid vacations, paid sick leaves and holidays;
- Corporate celebrations and team-building;
- Movie nights, board games and poker clubs.