- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the software engineering industry;
- Experience working following SCRUM or other agile development methodologies;
- Ability to effectively and efficiently manage multiple tasks;
- Strong Knowledge of Python, Django, and JS;
- Intermediate level of English, well-developed communication skills;
- Experience in high loaded projects would be a plus.
- Follow, improve and implement processes to assure that we are reaching the agreed quality standards;
- Collaborate with the product team to develop existing and new features;
- Work environment setup and configuration, test results analysis;
- Research and assess new technologies;
- Ability to travel on business purpose;
- Clarify and analyze new requirements.
- Transparent and open communication;
- Performance Appraisals;
- Tech Reviews according to Competence Matrix;
- Opportunity to share knowledge on internal tech talks at AcademyX Hub;
- Implementation of the newest technologies on all projects;
- Support of your self-development and career maps for professional growth;
- Mentorship programs.
- Flexible working hours;
- Partly compensation for attending courses and seminars;
- English Courses, lessons with a native speaker;
- Membership in IT Cluster;
- Online library with the latest literature;
- Partly compensation for sports activities and Medical service;
- 20 working days of paid vacations, paid sick leaves and holidays;
- Corporate celebrations and team-building;
- Movie nights, board games and poker clubs.