1.5+ years of ReactJS development experience;
Excellent knowledge in React/Redux;
Well-developed communication & team working skills;
Team management experience;
Experience in Unit Tests/Functional Tests/Integration Tests;
Experience with debugging, profiling and optimization;
Good grasp of software engineering principles and practices;
Tends to excellence engineering and getting things done;
Good communication and collaboration skills;
Commercial WEB development experience;
Understanding of REST architecture;
Upper-Intermediate English (both written and spoken).
Israeli based startup with headquarters in San-Francisco.
The company was founded in 2011 by engineers with a vision to change the way the world delivers reliable software. Tired of trying to resolve software errors using manual, noisy log files, the team searched for a better way. We built a powerful break-through solution that empowers developers, QA, DevOps and the business with actionable, code-level insights. Today, large enterprises have come to rely on this project to ensure a stable, reliable, software experience.
Our team is working with development of the backoffice of the company’s system and integrating with backend API. Backoffice is intended to give the ability to user of the system to configure settings and other related things of the system.
There is a lot of communication with Product Managers/Owners on the customer side.
- Following and improving project conventions (architecture approach, code style, best practices);
- Following and suggest improvements for the existing project processes, methodologies and guidelines;
- Estimation of tasks and functionality and fit with own estimates;
- Creating and updating project documentation (technical and functional);
- Setup and maintenance of project environments;
- Negotiation / explanation of technical questions and requirements with the clients;
- Participation in technical interview with clients;
- Guide, consult and make advices to team members with delivery of assigned tasks
– contribute into employees growth by providing tech feedback and setting tech goals;
– conduct project related tech interview for external candidates;
– delivery of assigned tasks:
1. clarification and analysis of requirements;
2. performing all needed investigations for successful delivery;
3. writing & reviewing code and functionality, refining and rewriting it as necessary;
4. testing own functionality before moving task to QA testing;
5. presentation & demo of delivered tasks (internal/external);
- Working closely with other staff, such as project managers, quality engineers, UI/UX designers, business analysts, sales and marketing professionals;
- Following company processes (time log, vacation, internal policies, prescribed in InoXoft Guide);
- Investigation of new technologies;
- Continuous update of technical knowledge and soft skills by attending in-house and external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications;
- Providing feedback to colleagues, managers and company.
- Transparent and open communication;
- Performance Appraisals;
- Tech Reviews according to Competence Matrix;
- Opportunity to share knowledge on internal tech talks at AcademyX Hub;
- Implementation of the newest technologies on all projects;
- Support of your self-development and career maps for professional growth;
- Mentorship programs.
- Flexible working hours;
- Partly compensation for attending courses and seminars;
- English Courses, lessons with a native speaker;
- Membership in IT Cluster;
- Online library with the latest literature;
- Partly compensation for sports activities and Medical service;
- 20 working days of paid vacations, paid sick leaves and holidays;
- Corporate celebrations and team-building;
- Movie nights, board games and poker clubs.