1.5+ years of ReactJS development experience;
Excellent knowledge in React/Redux;
Well-developed communication & team working skills;
Upper-Intermediate English (both written and spoken).
The company uses a Java agent to perform code analysis and track code changes in real-time. Using graph analysis, project maps an application’s codebase and the different connections between variables, methods, and classes. When a runtime exception, log error or a performance issue are reported, the code maps are used to record data of variable values, methods, threads, and JVMs which led to the errors. It is delivered in a software as a service (SaaS) model, where the majority of the analysis is performed in the “cloud”. The software can also be deployed in a hybrid model (where collector and agent are on-prem with analytics in the cloud) or fully on-prem for all components.
Tech Stack: React.JS 16, Typescript, Redux, Recompose.
Customer origin: Israeli based startup with headquarters in San-Francisco.
- Following and improving project conventions (architecture approach, code style, best practices);
- Following and suggest improvements for the existing project processes, methodologies and guidelines;
- Estimation of tasks and functionality and fit with own estimates;
- Creating and updating project documentation (technical and functional);
- Setup and maintenance of project environments;
- Negotiation / explanation of technical questions and requirements with the clients;
- Participation in technical interview with clients;
- Guide, consult and make advices to team members with delivery of assigned tasks;
- Contribute into employees growth by providing tech feedback and setting tech goals;
- Conduct project related tech interview for external candidates;
- Delivery of assigned tasks:
1. clarification and analysis of requirements;
2. performing all needed investigations for successful delivery;
3. writing & reviewing code and functionality, refining and rewriting it as necessary;
4. testing own functionality before moving task to QA testing;
5. presentation & demo of delivered tasks (internal/external);
- Working closely with other staff, such as project managers, quality engineers, UI/UX designers, business analysts, sales and marketing professionals;
- Following company processes (time log, vacation, internal policies, prescribed in InoXoft Guide);
- Investigation of new technologies;
- Continuous update of technical knowledge and soft skills by attending in-house and external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications;
- Providing feedback to colleagues, managers and company.
- Transparent and open communication;
- Performance Appraisals;
- Tech Reviews according to Competence Matrix;
- Opportunity to share knowledge on internal tech talks at AcademyX Hub;
- Implementation of the newest technologies on all projects;
- Support of your self-development and career maps for professional growth;
- Mentorship programs.
- Flexible working hours;
- Partly compensation for attending courses and seminars;
- English Courses, lessons with a native speaker;
- Membership in IT Cluster;
- Online library with the latest literature;
- Partly compensation for sports activities and Medical service;
- 20 working days of paid vacations, paid sick leaves and holidays;
- Corporate celebrations and team-building;
- Movie nights, board games and poker clubs.