1.5+ years of ReactJS development experience;
Excellent knowledge in React/Redux;
Well-developed communication & team working skills;
Experience in Unit Tests/Functional Tests/Integration Tests;
Experience with debugging, profiling and optimization;
Good grasp of software engineering principles and practices;
Tends to excellence engineering and getting things done;
Good communication and collaboration skills;
Upper-Intermediate English (both written and spoken).
It is a robotic telescope service that can be viewed live through a web browser with Flash plug-in. It was not the first robotic telescope, but it was the first that offered “live” viewing through a telescope via the web. Other online telescopes traditionally email a picture to the recipient. The site has a patent on their live image processing method. It is an online astronomy platform with live-views and telescope rental for a fee. Observations come from a global network of telescopes located in places including Spain and Chile.
Tech Stack: React 16.8, Redux, Bootstrap, Webpack 4.
- Following and improving project conventions (architecture approach, code style, best practices);
- Following and suggest improvements for the existing project processes, methodologies and guidelines;
- Estimation of tasks and functionality and fit with own estimates;
- Creating and updating project documentation (technical and functional);
- Setup and maintenance of project environments;
- Negotiation / explanation of technical questions and requirements with the clients;
- Participation in technical interview with clients;
- Guide, consult and make advices to team members with delivery of assigned tasks;
- Contribute into employees growth by providing tech feedback and setting tech goals;
- Conduct project related tech interview for external candidates;
- Delivery of assigned tasks:
1. clarification and analysis of requirements;
2. performing all needed investigations for successful delivery;
3. writing & reviewing code and functionality, refining and rewriting it as necessary;
4. testing own functionality before moving task to QA testing;
5. presentation & demo of delivered tasks (internal/external);
- Working closely with other staff, such as project managers, quality engineers, UI/UX designers, business analysts, sales and marketing professionals;
- Following company processes (time log, vacation, internal policies, prescribed in InoXoft Guide);
- Investigation of new technologies;
- Continuous update of technical knowledge and soft skills by attending in-house and external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications;
- Providing feedback to colleagues, managers and company.
- Transparent and open communication;
- Performance Appraisals;
- Tech Reviews according to Competence Matrix;
- Opportunity to share knowledge on internal tech talks at AcademyX Hub;
- Implementation of the newest technologies on all projects;
- Support of your self-development and career maps for professional growth;
- Mentorship programs.
- Flexible working hours;
- Partly compensation for attending courses and seminars;
- English Courses, lessons with a native speaker;
- Membership in IT Cluster;
- Online library with the latest literature;
- Partly compensation for sports activities and Medical service;
- 20 working days of paid vacations, paid sick leaves and holidays;
- Corporate celebrations and team-building;
- Movie nights, board games and poker clubs.