- 1 year+ of project coordination experience (preferably in IT);
- Negotiation and organizational skills;
- Problem solver, desire to make decisions and take responsibility;
- Scrum / Agile experience;
- Upper-Intermediate+ English.
Would be a great plus:
- Technical (Dev / QA / BA / PO) background.
- People management (allocation, growth, rotation);
- Define the team and team responsibilities;
- Create and maintain the Project Roadmap and Delivery Plan;
- Analyze and manage risks within a project/team;
- Setup project process (meetings/plannings);
- Set up a communication plan and channels;
- Manage project tools (Jira/Trello, Confluence, etc.);
- Gather/track all requirements in one place;
- Project timeline/deadline tracking;
- Project finance tracking (invoices/plans/ issues).
- Transparent and open communication;
- Performance Appraisals;
- Tech Reviews according to Competence Matrix;
- Opportunity to share knowledge on internal tech talks at AcademyX Hub;
- Implementation of the newest technologies on all projects;
- Support of your self-development and career maps for professional growth;
- Mentorship programs.
- Flexible working hours;
- Partly compensation for attending courses and seminars;
- English Courses, lessons with a native speaker;
- Membership in IT Cluster;
- Online library with the latest literature;
- Partly compensation for sports activities and Medical service;
- 20 working days of paid vacations, paid sick leaves and holidays;
- Corporate celebrations and team-building;
- Movie nights, board games and poker clubs.