- Bachelors degree preferably in HR, Management;
- Working experience would be a plus;
- Analytical mindset and details orientation;
- Technical curiosity and interest;
- Consistency & accuracy;
- Ability to formulate own thoughts in written formability to work with documents;
- Intermediate English level;
- Good communication and negotiation skills;
- Quickly learns (or has previous experience) how to work with different tools (JIRA, Internal HRM systems, G-Suite, Excel, etc) and is able to investigate the new tools for work efficiency;
- Previous experience in Sales, SMM would be preferable.
A researcher is responsible for searching candidates accordingly to the opened vacancies, maintain their records in IRS and carrying out the first contacts.
- Providing suitable candidates to Recruiters in a timely manner;
- Creating vacancies descriptions on our site, SM and other resources;
- Working with vacancy requests, analysis of vacancy requirements, identification of key competencies;
- An active search of candidates on different sources (LinkedIn, FB, GitHub, etc);
- Analysis of profiles and CVs in accordance with vacancies requirements;
- Selection of appropriate candidates and adding them to the IRS;
- Selection and implementation of appropriate technics and instruments of candidates research;
- Keeping track of candidates and vacancies records in the IRS;
- First contact/message with the candidate, phone screenings conduction;
- Posting vacancies text and reacting on responses from Social Media;
- Generating “tunnel reports” and other recruitment statistics, support in recruitment processes;
- Following company processes (time log, vacation, etc.);
- Constantly updating own hard and soft skills by attending courses and practicing new knowledge.
- Transparent and open communication;
- Performance Appraisals;
- Tech Reviews according to Competence Matrix;
- Opportunity to share knowledge on internal tech talks at AcademyX Hub;
- Implementation of the newest technologies on all projects;
- Support of your self-development and career maps for professional growth;
- Mentorship programs.
- Flexible working hours;
- Partly compensation for attending courses and seminars;
- English Courses, lessons with a native speaker;
- Membership in IT Cluster;
- Online library with the latest literature;
- Partly compensation for sports activities and Medical service;
- 20 working days of paid vacations, paid sick leaves and holidays;
- Corporate celebrations and team-building;
- Movie nights, board games and poker clubs.