- Experience with .Net Core;
- Knowledge of React JS;
- Experience with MS SQL / PostgreSQL;
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable architecture and code;
- Ensure the best possible performance and quality of high scale web applications;
- Take part in requirements analysis, research implementation ways and possibilities;
- Analyze and estimate implementation efforts;
- Participate in regular code reviews;
- Conduct technical interviews of new candidates;
- Take part in requirements analysis;
- Provide estimates Perform code review of other team members.
It’s a new project that will deliver HR services to companies. The project consists of a mobile app that will be used by employees of different Companies (with small questions-surveys and possibilities to receive/provide feedback to managers, colleagues) and a management console for all settings.
Project tech stack:
- .NET Core 2.2;
- React Native;
- React JS 16.8.
- Transparent and open communication;
- Performance Appraisals;
- Tech Reviews according to Competence Matrix;
- Opportunity to share knowledge on internal tech talks at AcademyX Hub;
- Implementation of the newest technologies on all projects;
- Support of your self-development and career maps for professional growth;
- Mentorship programs.
- Flexible working hours;
- Partly compensation for attending courses and seminars;
- English Courses, lessons with a native speaker;
- Membership in IT Cluster;
- Online library with the latest literature;
- Partly compensation for sports activities and Medical service;
- 20 working days of paid vacations, paid sick leaves and holidays;
- Corporate celebrations and team-building;
- Movie nights, board games and poker clubs.