- 4+ years of relevant software engineering experience;
- Strong C# development and debugging skills, an understanding of the overall .NET
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server including schema design, SQL, stored procedures;
- Experience developing back-end services (service layer, business layer, data access);
- Experience with Microsoft ASP.NET Web API.
- Plan, scope, build and deliver software;
- Code review;
- Design, code, and test new product features;
- Research, devise and propose solutions to challenging problems.
- Excellent analytical skills and obsessive attention to detail;
- A strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit;
- Spoken and written English.
- Transparent and open communication;
- Performance Appraisals;
- Tech Reviews according to Competence Matrix;
- Opportunity to share knowledge on internal tech talks at AcademyX Hub;
- Implementation of the newest technologies on all projects;
- Support of your self-development and career maps for professional growth;
- Mentorship programs.
- Flexible working hours;
- Partly compensation for attending courses and seminars;
- English Courses, lessons with a native speaker;
- Membership in IT Cluster;
- Online library with the latest literature;
- Partly compensation for sports activities and Medical service;
- 20 working days of paid vacations, paid sick leaves and holidays;
- Corporate celebrations and team-building;
- Movie nights, board games and poker clubs.