- 4+ years of relevant software engineering experience;
- Strong C# development and debugging skills, an understanding of the overall .NET
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server including schema design, SQL, stored procedures;
- Experience developing back-end services (service layer, business layer, data access);
- Experience with Microsoft ASP.NET Web API.
- Setup/follow/improve project conventions (architecture approach, code style, best practices);
- Following and suggest improvements for the existing project processes, methodologies, and guidelines;
- Estimation of tasks and functions and fit with own estimates;
- Creating and updating project documentation (technical and functional);
- Setup and maintenance of project environments;
- Negotiation/explanation of technical questions and requirements with the clients;
- Participation in technical interviews with clients;
- Guide, consult and make advice to team members with the delivery of assigned tasks;
- Contribute to employees growth by providing tech feedback and setting tech goals;
- Help team members with the delivery of assigned tasks;
- Technical consultation internal / external;
- Estimation of potential projects;
- Conduct a tech interview for external candidates;
- Conduct internal/external tech reviews.
- Time Management and flexibility;
- Teamwork and collaboration;
- Continuous self-learning mindset;
- Estimation & planning skills
- Analytical thinking and decision making;
- Business orientation;
- Strategical Thinking;
- Risk management;
- Negotiation Skills.
It is an informational platform for huge international companies that are working worldwide.
The main aim of the Product is to help market players improve the cooperation between consumers and service providers by involving both inside the system and sharing specific and unique information within the platform. At the moment platform successfully working with the Lightning industry and have global clients worldwide. The next step for development is to involve the Healthcare industry and develop the unique functionality that the industry is lacking at the moment the most.
The business logic of the project is very interesting and complicated, so if you praise the complexity and love challenge, we’ll be happy to see you.
- Transparent and open communication;
- Performance Appraisals;
- Tech Reviews according to Competence Matrix;
- Opportunity to share knowledge on internal tech talks at AcademyX Hub;
- Implementation of the newest technologies on all projects;
- Support of your self-development and career maps for professional growth;
- Mentorship programs.
- Flexible working hours;
- Partly compensation for attending courses and seminars;
- English Courses, lessons with a native speaker;
- Membership in IT Cluster;
- Online library with the latest literature;
- Partly compensation for sports activities and Medical service;
- 20 working days of paid vacations, paid sick leaves and holidays;
- Corporate celebrations and team-building;
- Movie nights, board games and poker clubs.