- Experience with web client technologies such as ES6, React, Redux, HTML5, and LESS/SASS;
- You have a detailed approach to writing tests and quality assurance.
- You are not afraid of problems and work until you find a solution
- You work cross-functionally and hold yourself accountable.
- Minimum Upper intermediate+ level of English.
Be a plus:
- Experience with micro-service architecture;
- Experience with AWS;
- Practical experience with Jenkins;
- Experience in building enterprise tools.
- Work closely with the product and design teams to develop, define, and implement features for the product suite;
- Play an integral role in designing system architecture, from whiteboard sessions to actual implementation, and deliver end-to-end features;
- Create internal and customer-facing applications that improve the patients’ and providers’ experience;
- Build and manage a highly scalable, micro service-oriented environment;
- Work with a tight-knit group of highly talented and motivated engineers;
- Owning your code! Write, test, and deploy your code into production;
- Utilize data analysis tools to visualize application performance and automate problem-solving;
- Mentor other engineers to help them improve their software technical skills and development methods.
Our project includes health plans and physician-led healthcare systems.
We building a value-driven platform for aligning incentives and connecting patients with the best providers for their needs. We curate virtual networks of top providers, guide patients to our network through online booking, and empower providers to make the best decisions for their patients at the time of a referral.
- Transparent and open communication;
- Performance Appraisals;
- Tech Reviews according to Competence Matrix;
- Opportunity to share knowledge on internal tech talks at AcademyX Hub;
- Implementation of the newest technologies on all projects;
- Support of your self-development and career maps for professional growth;
- Mentorship programs.
- Flexible working hours;
- Partly compensation for attending courses and seminars;
- English Courses, lessons with a native speaker;
- Membership in IT Cluster;
- Online library with the latest literature;
- Partly compensation for sports activities and Medical service;
- 20 working days of paid vacations, paid sick leaves and holidays;
- Corporate celebrations and team-building;
- Movie nights, board games and poker clubs.