- 1+ years of SEO experience in IT company;
- Understanding the principles of SEO and Link Building;
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Search Console;
- Proven experience in technical audits on sites and link profiles;
- Skills of working with software for SEO, SEO services;
- Experience with WordPress Experience in working with EU/US markets Upper-Intermediate English is a must;
- Extremely organized with excellent attention to detail;
- The desire to study and develop in the field of Internet marketing;
- Creative thinking; High communicative skills.
Be a plus:
- Google Analytics certification is a plus.
- Executing tests, collecting and analyzing data and results, identifying trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns;
- Tracking, reporting, and analyzing website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns;
- Managing campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies;
- Performing ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization;
- Conducting research and implementing search engine optimization recommendations;
- Conducting research and analyzing competitor advertising links;
- Developing and implementing link building strategy;
- Working with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code;
- Working with content writers and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming;
- Providing recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords;
- Following company processes (time log, vacation, etc.);
- Continuous update of hard & soft skills by attending in-house and external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications.
- Transparent and open communication;
- Performance Appraisals;
- Tech Reviews according to Competence Matrix;
- Opportunity to share knowledge on internal tech talks at AcademyX Hub;
- Implementation of the newest technologies on all projects;
- Support of your self-development and career maps for professional growth;
- Mentorship programs.
- Flexible working hours;
- Partly compensation for attending courses and seminars;
- English Courses, lessons with a native speaker;
- Membership in IT Cluster;
- Online library with the latest literature;
- Partly compensation for sports activities and Medical service;
- 20 working days of paid vacations, paid sick leaves and holidays;
- Corporate celebrations and team-building;
- Movie nights, board games and poker clubs.