- Any technical education in Applied Mathematics, Computer Sciences, Information Security or related (may be incomplete) or completed programming courses;
- Any experience of programming and examples of your code on GitHub;
- OOP principles;
- Intermediate English.
Would be a plus:
Knowledge of React, REST.
Israeli based startup with headquarters in San-Francisco.
Was founded in 2011 by engineers with a vision to change the way the world delivers reliable software. Tired of trying to resolve software errors using manual, noisy log files, the team searched for a better way. This is a powerful break-through solution that empowers developers, QA, DevOps and the business with actionable, code-level insights. Our team is working with development of the backoffice of the system. Backoffice is intended to give the ability to user of the system to configure settings and other related things of the system.
- Follow all process requirements;
- Take part in creating technical project documentation;
- Writing unit testing;
- Mostly you will be dealing with such technologies as React, Typescript, Redux etc.
- Transparent and open communication;
- Performance Appraisals;
- Tech Reviews according to Competence Matrix;
- Opportunity to share knowledge on internal tech talks at AcademyX Hub;
- Implementation of the newest technologies on all projects;
- Support of your self-development and career maps for professional growth;
- Mentorship programs.
- Flexible working hours;
- Partly compensation for attending courses and seminars;
- English Courses, lessons with a native speaker;
- Membership in IT Cluster;
- Online library with the latest literature;
- Partly compensation for sports activities and Medical service;
- 20 working days of paid vacations, paid sick leaves and holidays;
- Corporate celebrations and team-building;
- Movie nights, board games and poker clubs.