Yes, the customer can be involved in the interview process if it’s an outstaffing project, and he/she recruits people to the existing team.
Lead time can last from 2 weeks up to 2 months depending on
There are 3 steps to do it:
1. To check the soft skills of the candidate (stress management, communication skills, etc.).
2. The technical knowledge of the candidate, which is done by the technical expert (senior, team lead).
3. The hiring manager checks the level of the candidate’s independence to understand whether he/she will be able to carry out tasks on his/her own as well as perform critical decision-making.
Each of our recruiters has a personal candidates network, thus we have a solid internal database of potential employees. As additional tools, the recruitment team uses LinkedIn, an internal referral program, and other professional platforms.
Our recruitment process is relatively fast. It consists of three main stages:
1. Primary introduction of our company to the candidate and the formation of an impression on both sides. Our goal is to form positive relationships with the candidates and stay connected as long as possible.
2. Technical interview with an internal expert to check the developer’s technical knowledge.
3. An interview with the hiring manager, which is a direct interview on the concrete project. After these interviews, we always send out feedback to our candidates and also conduct a survey on whether the interviewing process was up to the candidates’ expectations.
Inoxoft keeps up with the trends and does not become attached to the specific office location. Therefore, we give employees the choice of how to work more comfortably to achieve maximum efficiency.
We hire reliable employees and build trustworthy relationships within the team. So, there is no difference between work efficiency in the office or at home.
To ensure an effective performance we arranged
Inoxoft provides everything its employees need to ensure an efficient work process and an uninterrupted development lifecycle (including home office equipment: from hardware to comfortable chairs).
A business analyst is the most competent person to work with the requirements for the project. This person uses the best BA practices: techniques of requirement recording and analysis. The scope of his/her work includes
We analyze security requirements for the platform to make sure that our solution minimizes the attack surface and implements a mitigation plan in case of an attack. The platform is deployed to certified secure infrastructure providers.
We have partners, who specialize in this field. If a client needs it, we can recommend the best security testing services company.
Inoxoft follows the industry’s best security practices:
Inoxoft has different communication channels. The final choice highly depends on the client’s choice.
The client’s feedback will be a positive plus in the developer’s promotion flow. However, the company relies on our internal processes and matrices as well as employees’ personal performance. The final decision of promoting the developer will depend on the company entirely.
To ensure team satisfaction, we conduct several surveys:
Each survey has its own regularity and process of working with the results.
Our team has experience working with clients from different time zones, so we have developed a practical approach to overcome any related inconveniences. Our dev team is located in Ukraine, so with European clients, we have a maximum of two hours of overlap. With American clients, the overlap is bigger but our team can shift the work schedule within a few hours to cover 3-4 hours of overlap if needed.
If there is anything urgent to discuss, we can adjust our schedule to cover an even bigger overlap, which will be discussed individually.