InoXoft is an IT company that provides web, mobile development outsources services as well as Automated Testing, UI/UX design, and Discovery Phase. We are an International IT Company, located in Lviv IT Tech Cluster.
The main advantages of working at InoXoft are great Atmosphere and Relationships between People, constant Expertise development & Professional Realization, Possibilities to grow and improve, Opened and Transparent Management, and the great amount of Flexibility for personal Well-being.
About the Project:
Our project is an end to end technology product solution in a healthcare domain.
Сustomer is a unique design and production center, which offers a full range of solutions in the field of additive manufacturing. Their uniqueness is in using 3D printing for the new standard of surgical excellence, by implementing a precise 3D model of needed bones to be replaced, which helps people to avoid amputation. We are going to provide an innovative service for hospitals, doctors, engineers, designers, and companies that provide printing service, who need a new customized approach to manage the workflow.
- 4+ years with C#;
- .NET Core Web API;
- Experience with ReactJS;
- MS SQL DBs;
- HTTP protocol and RESTful APIs;
- Web markup, including HTML5, CSS3;
- Strong experience in responsive design;
- Cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them (no old IE);
- Code versioning tools, such as Git;
- Following and improving project conventions (architecture approach, code style, best practices);
- Following and suggest improvements for the existing project processes, methodologies, and guidelines;
- Estimation of tasks and functions and fit with own estimates;
- Creating and updating project documentation (technical and functional);
- Setup and maintenance of project environments;
- Negotiation/explanation of technical questions and requirements with the clients;
- Participation in a technical interview with clients;
- Guide, consult and make advice to team members with the delivery of assigned tasks;
- Contribute to employees growth by providing tech feedback and setting tech goals;
- Conduct project-related tech interviews for external candidates.
- Involvement into Corporate OKRs and Strategic Goals;
- Possibility to realize own ideas in company, grow as mentor, lead or speaker;
- Direct Communication with Client and business trips;
- Half-year Performance appraisals and Salary reviews;
- Having a mentor, who will guide you toward self-realization goals;
- Access to Certification Camps and support with Certification;
- Knowledge and Skills Evaluations based on Corporate Matrices;
- Enhancement of English skills at courses;
- Access to multiple Meetups and Tech Talks within AcademyX;
- Support in terms of personal brand development.
- Great Corporate atmosphere and Relationships between people;
- Trusted and opened management and no bureaucracy;
- Flexible working schedule and Remote work;
- 20 paid days off, 20 unpaid days-off, 11 holidays and 10 sick leaves;
- Competitive Salary, Rewards, and Bonuses;
- Compensations for Courses, Trainings, Certifications, and English;
- Partly coverage of Sport activities and Medical service;
- Accounting Support and Financial Trainings;
- Comfy office with good facilities and entertainment;
- Corporate Parties, Creative events and Clubs by Interests;
- IT Cluster Membership.