InoXoft is an IT company that provides web, mobile development outsource services as well as Automated Testing, UI/UX design and Discovery Phase. We are International IT Company, located in Lviv IT Tech Cluster.
Main advantages to work at InoXoft are great Atmosphere and Relationships between People, constant Expertise development & Professional Realization, Possibilities to grow and improve, Opened and Transparent Management and great amount of Flexibility for personal Well-being.
The main purpose of the platform – help businesses gain feedback from customers on different platforms such as Google Adwords, Facebook, Yelp etc. as well as allow businesses to easily communicate with their customers to boost sales. The platform works with Twilio to provide SMS and MMS functionality, has integrations with Google Calendar and Facebook. The platform gathers statistics to show customer conversion and provides tools for increasing sales.
Our client is placed in Canada, so you should expect calls in the evening once/twice per week.
Our team consists of 4 Engineers , QA, PM and expect you to become a part.
The main tech stack: Node.js, React.js, AWS (Lambda functions, S3, EC2, CloudFront, Route53).
Methodologies & Tools used on Project: Kanban, Asana, Zoho.
Following and improving project conventions (architecture approach, code style, best practices);
Following existing project processes, methodologies, and guidelines;
Estimation of tasks and functions and fit with own estimates;
Creating and updating project documentation (technical and functional);
Setup and maintenance of project environments;
Negotiation/explanation of requirements and technical questions with the clients;
Delivery of assigned tasks:
1. clarification and analysis of requirements,
2. performing all needed investigations for successful delivery,
3. writing & reviewing code and functionality, refining and rewriting it as necessary,
4. testing own functionality before moving task to QA testing,
5. presentation & demo of delivered tasks (internal/external).
- Working closely with other staff, such as project managers, quality engineers, UI/UX designers;
- Following company processes (time log, vacation, internal policies, prescribed in InoXoft Guide);
- Investigation of new technologies;
- Continuous update of technical knowledge and soft skills by attending in-house and external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications;
- Providing feedback to colleagues, managers, and company.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience with Node.js and MongoDB;
- Experience working with AWS (Lambda functions, S3, EC2, CloudFront, Route53);
- Flexibility in terms of tasks and assignments;
- Good communication and quality orientation skills;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English (both verbal and written).
Would be a plus:
- Experience with React.js;
- Experience with Twilio;
- Experience with Stripe.
- Involvement into Corporate OKRs and Strategic Goals;
- Possibility to realize own ideas in company, grow as mentor, lead or speaker;
- Direct Communication with Client and business trips;
- Half-year Performance appraisals and Salary reviews;
- Having a mentor, who will guide you toward self-realization goals;
- Access to Certification Camps and support with Certification;
- Knowledge and Skills Evaluations based on Corporate Matrices;
- Enhancement of English skills at courses;
- Access to multiple Meetups and Tech Talks within AcademyX;
- Support in terms of personal brand development.
- Great Corporate atmosphere and Relationships between people;
- Trusted and opened management and no bureaucracy;
- Flexible working schedule and Remote work;
- 20 paid days off, 20 unpaid days-off, 11 holidays and 10 sick leaves;
- Competitive Salary, Rewards, and Bonuses;
- Compensations for Courses, Trainings, Certifications, and English;
- Partly coverage of Sport activities and Medical service;
- Accounting Support and Financial Trainings;
- Comfy office with good facilities and entertainment;
- Corporate Parties, Creative events and Clubs by Interests;
- IT Cluster Membership.