We have 25% Senior and 45% Middle and Middle strong staff in the company.
45%+ with a Master’s Degree in Computer Science.
55%+ with certifications in Microsoft, AWS, ISTQB.
We’ve established an internal education hub – AcademyX, where we share knowledge conducting 1-2 tech/non-tech talks per week.
Our core stack:
Back-end – .NET, Node.js, Python.
Front-end – React.
Mobile Native – with Kotlin, Swift.
Mobile Cross Platform – with React Native, Flutter.
We usually allocate a team per project who delivers results. We advise our customers what the best combination of price/value would be in a particular situation.
We usually set price based on team composition. Price depends on which (full-time, part time) and how many developers go into the team, whether we have a quality assurance engineer, a project manager and UI/UX designers on board. We use the estimated hourly rate of allocated team members which is defined by their skill level.
As for minimum price for the project we usually launch ones starting from 10-15k.
At Inoxoft we practice an Acceptance criteria approach which means we build very detailed requirements that are approved by a client prior to the start of development. The approach is used to avoid reworks or miscommunications on delivery. This way is proved to be time and cost-effective for our clients. Experts you will meet in a team:
– Project Manager orchestrates everything;
– Quality Assurance engineer, Business Analyst work on requirements and testing of the product;
– Developers (front-end/back-end) build the code;
– Designers draw UI/UX design according to the project roadmap.
95%+ of our projects are done using Agile approach. We use Jira for project management and internal best practices of delivery which we formed into our Delivery Approach (we’ll tell more on a call).
There are several levels of communication when we are collaborating.
1. Communication daily. You usually talk with the Project Manager or Team Lead on the project, or both. Plus, you have access to all of the team members if needed — depends on the project specifics. We will advise what would be the best communication strategy to make it efficient for both sides.
2. Delivery manager. Escalation point for you on the delivery side. If you have issues on the delivery side, you can talk with the Delivery manager who is superior to the project manager.
3. Account manager. Escalation point for you on the business side Liubomyr. Same as previous but business oriented talks.
Inoxoft recruitment team provides appropriate candidates within a period of 1-3 weeks. We search for the best-fit profiles according to clients’ expectations and requirements. Candidate pool at Inoxoft is currently 13 000 engineers. 74.4% of candidates accept offers for work at the company.
Inoxoft provides services for businesses around the globe. Countries to which we deliver are the USA, UK, Israel, Switzerland, Sweden, Norway, Germany, Australia, Canada and Netherlands.
Yes, Inoxoft is ready to discuss this option. Please, feel in the request form to contact us, so we can check the actual availability for such a cooperation opportunity.
We care about knowledge sharing and motivation inside the teams as much as about the product quality and client’s business growth.
Inoxoft has developed its own principles on Delivery which make releases and development high-level and fully transparent for clients. It is, firstly, Iterative Delivery with demos and regular feedback, two-weeks iterations, and, secondly, it is Expectation Management with setting clear understanding of budget, transparent accountability when updates can cause changes in costs, defined clear timelines and discussed risks so that all parties are always on the same page.
Yes, INOXOFT has a number of clients who are glad to provide feedback on our collaboration. Please, view the Reviews page with trustful reference interviews from Clutch.