A hybrid application is the type of application containing both native app features and web app features. They are quite popular because the code is written once and can be adjusted to multiple platforms.
Hybrid app features to look out for:
- To function despite the connection status of the smartphone
- To integrate with the smartphone’s file system
- To integrate with other web services
- To access dynamic content online with an embedded browser
Hybrid app’s workability
Hybrid application advantages and disadvantages
- Can work on different platforms
- Is built faster than the other apps
- Costs less to develop
- Easy to launch and update
- Works both online and offline
Are you porting Android app to iOS? Check out this!
- The app UI will be different on each platform and, this way, the UX will be non-similar
- The app should be double-tested on different devices to ensure it work fine
Tired of choosing the right technology for your mobile app? Choose Inoxoft as your custom iOS app development company!